Human Translations with Faster Turnaround
Our translation service guarantee the most authentic and accurate language translations possible because we hand-select a qualified and experienced translator for every project. Our translators are people with expert knowledge in a wide range of subject areas and core fields. Every translation is executed by a native speaker of the target language.
- Fast Delivery - Qualified translators are on duty 24-7, including nights and weekends.
- Affordable - Fasttranslator.com prices are very competitive.
- Secure - Complete confidentiality is assured.
- Language variations - Expertise in dozens of dialects.
- Convenient - Translations can be delivered in any document format.
- Accurate – Selected certified translator of target language is a native speaker and expert in the subject.
- Personalized Service – A project manager is assigned to every individual job for a personal approach that is quick and reliable.
Languages We Speak
Our Fields of Expertise
There is no doubt that experience and ample knowledge of the subject are essential for accurate language translations. We translate documents and text for all types of businesses and industries, including: financial, legal, medical, commercial, technical, human resources, education, special projects, and many more.
Get a FREE Quote Now
Complete the quote form on the right or send your text by email. Please specify the language(s) to be translated and your requested turnaround time.
The standard rate for, for example, professional translations from English into Spanish is $ 0.14 per word. That is just below the industry average! For new customers or large texts (more than 5,000 words) we may significantly reduce our rates. For urgent jobs that need several translators working simultaneously, we'll apply a surcharge. For a full list of rates per language, please visit our overview of translation rates Pricing.
Our translation service was founded in 2000 and has a proven track record. We are a member of these professional organizations.
We are a corporate member of ATA, the American Translators Association
If your translation is needed for European markets, we work according to EUATC (European) standards
Most translators working for us are Certified Proz Members
Our European subsidiary is a DIN CERTCO registered company, given our extensive experience in life sciences translation
- CAT tools (How we use CAT tools to improve consistency)
- DTP/foreign language typesetting (Our advanced layout services)
- Language Engineering (Preparation of complex files)
- Terminology management (How consistency can strengthen your corporate identity)
- Translation Memory (How we ensure the quality of your translations)
- Translation of various file formats (Excel, HTML, InDesign, XML and counting)